Almond Nutmeg muffins
Diet Types+ View All
- Heat oven to 180C.
- Line 8-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
- In a bowl, combine the almond flour, nutmeg, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg and mashed banana.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet, mixing until combined.
- Scoop the batter into paper cases.
- Bake the muffins for 15 minutes or until gently browned on the edges.
- Place the muffins on a wire rack for 15 minutes to cool.
- Remove from the tin.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 11%
Fat & Essential oils 27%
Dietary fiber 11%
Sugars, total 5%
Sodium, Na 7%
Very low in saturated fat
Very low in sodium
Very low in sugar
No added salt