Frozen banana pops
Diet Types+ View All
- After cutting the bananas crosswise, insert a craft stick to each.
- Place them on a tray.
- Cover the bananas with plastic foil then place them into the freezer for about 3 hours to freeze.
- Pour the decorating sugar forms into a plate.
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double broiler over slightly simmering water, on low heat, stirring frequently.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a tall glass or mug.
- Line a tray with waxed paper.
- Take the bananas out from the fridge then dip them into the chocolate.
- Immediatley after dipping, roll them into the sugars.
- Place them onto the waxed paper for hardening.
- Serve immediately or wrap them individually in a plastic wrap for another day.
- (Note: some say that it lasts for about two weeks in the freezer but I think that won't be any good with bananas.)
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 23%
Dietary fiber 20%
Sugars, total 86%
Sodium, Na 1%
Very low in sodium
Very low in cholesterol