Diet Types+ View All
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line baking tray with parchment paper.
- Brush salmon fillets with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- In shallow dish, combine almond flour, dill weed, basil, and coriander.
- Coat each salmon fillet with prepared mixture then place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
- Transfer to the plate and serve while still hot.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 29%
Fat & Essential oils 58%
Dietary fiber 13%
Sugars, total 3%
Sodium, Na 30%
Very low in sugar
High in Magnesium
Very high in phosphorus
High in vitamin B12
High in vitamin E
Very high in niacin
Very low in salt
Very high in selenium