Quinoa apple avocado salad
Diet Types+ View All
- Cook the quinoa according to package instructions.
- Remove from heat and fluff with a fork.
- Place aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the baby spinach, avocado, and sliced apple.
- In a bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, mustard, and salt.
- Slowly drizzle oil over the veggies and apples.
- Add the cooled quinoa and toss to combine.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 23%
Dietary fiber 35%
Sugars, total 15%
Sodium, Na 17%
High in Folate
Low in sugar
Low in Sodium
Low in saturated fat
Source of Vitamin A
Source of Manganese