Red bulgur salad
Diet Types+ View All
- Cook the bulgur according to package instructions.
- Spread the cooked bulgur onto a baking sheet to cool.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- Add shallot and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook, for 5-7 minutes mashing to strain juices as much as possible.
- Remove the tomatoes from heat and stir in the mint and bulgur.
- Season to taste and transfer to a bowl.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with chives.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 19%
Dietary fiber 57%
Sugars, total 9%
Sodium, Na 16%
Very low in saturated fat
Very high in dietary fiber
High in manganese
Low in Sodium