Diet Types+ View All
- Separate the egg yolks and whites.
- Beat egg yolks with sugar until they become light yellow.
- Whisk egg whites until stiff. Gently fold yolks into the whites.
- Melt the butter, carefully add to the egg mixture. Note that the hot butter could make your mixture into fried eggs, be really careful to avoid this.
- Spread the half of the batter into the pan with a spatula. Fry it over moderate heat until the underside is set and golden.
- Put the filling (anything you want, for example, cherries, berries, some fruit syrup, or anything else) into the half of the pancake, then fold the other side on it. Fry a little more to be well-done.
- Place the omelette on a dish, and serve with icing sugar.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 15%
Fat & Essential oils 32%
Dietary fiber 0%
Sugars, total 14%
Sodium, Na 11%
No added salt
Low in sugar
Low in Sodium
High in riboflavin
Very high in selenium