Turkey ossobucco in tomato sauce
Diet Types+ View All
- Heat oven to 180C.
- Heat olive oil in a heavy-bottomed pot.
- Add the turkey legs and cook until browned.
- Remove turkey legs and place aside.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add carrot, onion, and celery.
- Season to taste.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the stock and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
- Place the turkey legs back in the pot and make sure they are submerged at least halfway.
- Add the bay leaf.
- Cover the pot tightly and place in oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 28%
Fat & Essential oils 51%
Dietary fiber 10%
Sugars, total 11%
Sodium, Na 34%
High in niacin
Low in sugar
Very high in vitamin B12
High in phosporus
High in riboflavin
Very high in selenium
High in zinc