Vegan asparagus cream soup
Diet Types+ View All
- Heat the olive oil in sauce pan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion then cook, stirring for 5-6 minutes or until tender.
- Add asparagus and potatoes then cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Add the stock and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Add basil during last minutes of cooking.
- Remove from the heat and purée the soup using immersion blender.
- Serve with toasted rye bread sticks, croutons, or some gluten-free garnishing.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 11%
Dietary fiber 15%
Sugars, total 13%
Sodium, Na 38%
Very low in saturated fat
Low in sugar