Broccoli, spinach muffin (paleo)
Diet Types+ View All
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line 12 muffin holes with paper patty pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and thyme.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together milk, egg and oil until combined.
- Pour this mixture into the dry ingredient mixture, and stir with a spoon until just combined.
- Fold in the broccoli and spinach.
- When well-combined, spoon the batter to muffin tin, to 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Serve when cooled to room temperature.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 218.95
Protein 6.35 g
Carbohydrate 7.49 g
Of which sugars 3.49 g
Fat 19.23 g
Of which saturates 3.52 g
Fibre 2.65 g
Sodium 202.43 mg
High in Vitamin E
Source of Copper
Source of Folate
Source of Magnesium
Source of Riboflavin
Source of Manganese
Source of Phosporus