Cheezy baked fish
Diet Types+ View All
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- In a bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs, basil, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Spread half of the crumb mixture evenly in the greased baking dish.
- Place the fish on top of the crumbs.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice over the fish.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumbs evenly over the fish.
- Bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, for 25 minutes.
- Serve while still hot.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 379.77
Protein 35.23 g
Carbohydrate 28.04 g
Of which sugars 2.56 g
Fat 13.24 g
Of which saturates 7.24 g
Fibre 2.03 g
Sodium 657.75 mg
High in Phosporus
High in Selenium