Cornbread and Cheddar muffin
Diet Types+ View All
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line 12 muffin holes with paper patty pans.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, nutmeg and cheese.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together milk, egg and oil until combined.
- Pour this mixture into the dry ingredient mixture, and stir with a spoon until just combined.
- When well-combined, spoon the batter to muffin tin, to 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Serve when cooled to room temperature.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 199.54
Protein 6.56 g
Carbohydrate 18.98 g
Of which sugars 0.33 g
Fat 11.17 g
Of which saturates 4.00 g
Fibre 1.74 g
Sodium 125.78 mg