Eggplant rolls with spicy carrot
Diet Types+ View All
- Wash and slice the eggplants to 0.5cm wide slices.
- Preheat the grill then sprinkle salt on the eggplant slices.
- Place the eggplant slices onto the grill for 1 minute each side.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a wok.
- Combine the julienned carrot and spices in a bowl then stir to coat the carrot.
- Put the carrot into the wok then cook until it's soft but still hard in the middle.
- Fill a bunch of carrots into each eggplant slice then serve sprinkled with chopped coriander.
- Serve while still hot.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 142.10
Protein 3.55 g
Carbohydrate 25.20 g
Of which sugars 9.86 g
Fat 4.97 g
Of which saturates 0.66 g
Fibre 10.90 g
Sodium 179.93 mg
No Saturated Fat