Fish fillet baked under couscous
Diet Types+ View All
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, combine the couscous, almonds, and cumin then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the 4 tablespoons olive oil and lemon juice.
- Grease 18x26-cm baking dish with some oil.
- Arrange the catfish fillets in a single layer in the dish, season with salt and pepper then drizzle with the remaining tablespoon olive oil.
- Cover the fish with the couscous mixture then arrange the lemon slices on top.
- Pour the water around the fish, cover with foil, and bake until tender, for about 25 minutes.
- Top with the parsley before serving.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 812.73
Protein 51.75 g
Carbohydrate 62.61 g
Of which sugars 1.68 g
Fat 39.67 g
Of which saturates 5.39 g
Fibre 7.53 g
Sodium 118.63 mg
Source of Selenium
High in Phosphorus
Source of Vitamin E
High in Vitamin B12
High in Vitamin D
Source of Manganese