Focaccia dolce all’uva
Diet Types+ View All
- In a mixing bowl, stir together water, milk, cane sugar, and yeast.
- Set mixture aside for 10 minutes or until foamy.
- Add flour, salt, and olive oil; whisk with mixer on low.
- Attach the dough hooks and mix dough on medium speed for 7-8 minutes.
- Drizzle large bowl with some olive oil; transfer the dough to oiled bowl and drizzle additionally with oil.
- Cover with foil and set in warm room for 1 hour or until it doubles in bulk.
- Gently punch down dough and transfer onto floured surface; divide into two parts.
- Set balls on large oiled baking sheets then brush with some olive oil. Cover with clean kitchen towels and set aside for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, stretch each ball in 8-inch circle. Cover again and set aside for 1 1/2 hours, covered.
- Preheat oven to 220°C and brush the tops of dough with olive oil, sprinkle with grapes, sugar, and some sea salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven.
- Set on wire rack to cool slightly before serving.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 298.74
Protein 4.85 g
Carbohydrate 57.77 g
Of which sugars 26.21 g
Fat 6.01 g
Of which saturates 0.95 g
Fibre 1.75 g
Sodium 356.50 mg
No Saturated Fat
Source of Folate