Mushroom stuffed muffin
Diet Types+ View All
- Heat up a frying pan.
- Add 2 tbsp oil, and saute onion, the mushroom with a pinch of salt, black pepper and 2 tsp thyme.
- When the mushroom is soft, and all the water evaporate.
- Let it cool down.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Line 12 muffin holes with paper patty pans.
- Whisk the yoghurt and 6 tbsp oil in a jug.
- Sift the flour into a bowl.
- Mix with 1 tsp thyme and backing powder.
- Make a well in the centre and gently pour the youhurt egg and oil and the mushroom, mix and fold gently to combine (the batter should still be lumpy).
- Divide the mixture between the 12 paper patty pans.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a skew inserted through the centre comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 216.19
Protein 5.02 g
Carbohydrate 17.37 g
Of which sugars 0.60 g
Fat 15.17 g
Of which saturates 4.35 g
Fibre 2.92 g
Sodium 54.07 mg
Source of Iron
High in Manganese
Source of Vitamin E
High in Selenium
Source of Phosporus