Pasta peas salad
Diet Types+ View All
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Add peas to pasta and drain immediately.
- Run cold water over pasta and peas until cooled completely.
- Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- In a small skillet, heat olive oil.
- Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the salt, lime zest, and lime juice.
- Drizzle the dressing over pasta and peas.
- Stir in the cilantro and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 23%
Dietary fiber 9%
Sugars, total 5%
Sodium, Na 16%
Source of thiamin
Very low in saturated fat
Very low in sugar
High in Folate
Low in Sodium
Source of vitamin E
Source of Riboflavin
Source of Manganese