Diet Types+ View All
- Preheat oven to 200°C and coat a 16-cm baking tin with some coconut oil.
- Take out your 4 eggs then bring to room temperature.
- Crack the eggs into the blender.
- Add the apple cider vinegar, water, and 4 tablespoons of melted coconut oil; blend on low for 30 seconds.
- Then add in the coconut flour, salt, and baking soda then blend for one minute.
- Grease your baking tin with the 0.25tbsp oil and pour the batter in your pans then bake at 180°C for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Brush the bread with remaining oil then broil for 1 minute more.
- Place on wire rack to cool before slicing.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 228.22
Protein 6.28 g
Carbohydrate 0.42 g
Of which sugars 0.20 g
Fat 22.75 g
Of which saturates 17.13 g
Fibre 0.00 g
Sodium 366.37 mg