Spring vegetables with broccoli hummus
Diet Types+ View All
- Place the broccoli in a steamer basket.
- Pour 2-inch water in a saucepan. and place the steamer basket over it.
- Bring the water to a simmer and steam the broccoli for 4 minutes.
- Place the broccoli in a food blender along with lemon juice and zest, garlic, and black pepper.
- Blend together until smooth.
- Serve the hummus in a serving cup and chill in a fridge for 15 minutes.
- In a meantime, cut the carrots in matchsticks.
- Do the same with celery.
- You can also use some other veggies.
- Serve veggies with chilled dip.
Nutrients (Per Person) These values are based on the recommended daily intake of a 2000 kCal diet
Energy (kcal) 8.40
Protein 0.34 g
Carbohydrate 2.41 g
Of which sugars 0.50 g
Fat 0.08 g
Of which saturates 0.01 g
Fibre 0.71 g
Sodium 2.91 mg
No Saturated Fat